ANOTHER_STORY team gathered its best and easiest ideas to throw a one-of-a-kind virtual baby shower party with your family and friends.
The 2020 virtual baby shower
Spread the news, send the e-invitation!
Pick a theme, simple and joyful, we vote for summer vibes! Design your own e-card by hiring a free-lance graphist or by personalizing a pre-set template available online. There are plenty of websites proposing free illustrated greeting cards templates, click here to access one of them for instance ;) Set the date, the hour, and don't forget to add the link to access the virtual celebration online!
Pick the platform
Video calls never have been that easy and fun! From original backgrounds to special filters, shared screen and unlimited number of participants, pick your options and set up the gathering online.
PssssT: We have a small preference for Zoom platform... Tested and adopted during COVID lockdown, this platform shows very rarely signs of weaknesses and we know how painful it is when the cam, mic or any other feature isn't working properly.
Decoration is key!
Since you're hosting THE baby shower of the year, you won't miss the chance to impress your virtual guests with some unique party supplies, home decoration and festive accessories for your partner, and the very lucky ones surrounding you on that day.
PICK MERI MERI TO DRESS UP THE KIDS TABLE!
So dear to our hearts, MERI MERI is a wonderful party supplies brand never failing at seducing us with cute, glittery and happy party tableware collections, party accessories and kids must-have for baby showers and birthday parties.
TREAT YOURSELF WITH SOME SUNNYLIFE
When talking about summer vibes, SUNNYLIFE automatically pops to everyone's mind! The Australian label serves some serious summer accessories for kids and adults. From the floaters to jump in the pool after the party to the sunnies and sipper to hold in hand all afternoon, get equipped in style for your celebration.
Games on point.
Set the programme in advance and attach it to the e-invitation! Make sure that your guests will save some time and will be inspired for the games and activities to happen during the virtual baby shower party.
OUR 5 CLASSIC YET FAVORITE ACTIVITIES
1. Play Bingo - Set a super nice surprise prize to be delivered home for the winners and be sure to motivate the whole audience for that timeless game. (don't forget to prepare the bingo sheets for your guests to print it home!)
2. Send over some bodies in size 0 to 3 months and ask your virtual guests to come up with the most stylish customized onesie for your baby! Always fun to discover the creativity of your friends and families.
3. Get them to answer the Mommy's and Daddy's check-lists quiz - "Who's going to change the diapers?", "Who's going to wake up at night?", "Who's going to be the strictest? The funniest? The coolest?..." Set a list of 20 questions and see how your friends and families imagine the new parents life with baby!
4. Share a picture of your belly and invite your guests to bet on your exact waist measurement! Send a small rewarding treat to the winner.
5. Play "Guess Who?" by secretly gathering old baby pictures of all participants and make the audience guess who is who! the best ice breaker for any baby shower party :)
Surprise everyone with a special delivery
The icing on the cake! Get a small sweet treat delivered to your guests and make sure to personalize it with the date of the celebration.
You're not the host but a guest?
Send over some love to the new parents to be. Pick the gift of your choice and ANOTHER_STORY will make sure to deliver it with love and attention to details. From BAMBOOBUBS to PETITE PATTES and many more brands to choose from, discover now our baby corner HERE.