Christmas Sandwich Wrap Retail Chrismas - Black&White
The exclusive collection for Cristmas of the best seller Sandwich Wrap!
This Wrap is perfect if you’ve never tried Wax Wraps before, as it’s so versatile and practical in every size of kitchen.
Our award-winning Wraps are ethically handmade, sustainable, high quality and certified food safe.
Large (33 cm. X 33 cm.)
- 100% Organic GOTS certified cotton
- 100% Beeswax
- Tree resin (Dammar resin)
- Organic coconut oil
How to Use
- Activate SuperBee Wax Wraps before first use or if they have been stored in a cool place: Massage them or crumple them up into a tight ball and open them up a few times. The warmth of your hands will gently warm the wax making it softer so it will stick better, creating a good seal around your food.
- It is best to use a Wrap that’s much larger than what you’re wrapping. For example, a small Wax Wrap should completely cover the open half of a sliced onion or lime to be effective. When wrapping bowls or plates, the Wrap should fit at least 4-5cm over the edge.
- Wash Wax Wraps in warm water by wiping with a sponge and eco-friendly dish soap. Air dry by hanging on a washing line or draping over a dish-rack. Don’t use water over 60?C (140?F).
- Store in a closed dry space.
- Don’t use on hot dishes over 60?C (140?F) as the wax will begin to melt.
- SuperBee Wax Wraps are proven for use with cheese, but avoid wrapping meat or eggs in them.
- Our Wax Wraps stick best to ceramic or glass dishes, or themselves. They may not stick so well to plastic dishes.
To wash, wipe down with a cloth using