Arid Backpack - Wood
The Arid series is a standalone concept inspired by performance dry bags - a mainstay from the world of aquatics, translated into Rains' city-ready design language. Arid Backpack delivers a utilitarian silhouette, built on exposed construction details and an exclusive buckle and laser cut strap identity.
The waterproof backpack features a functional rolltop opening, secured by side-mounted buckles and a front-mounted buckle and strap. Opening the bag reveals a spacious single compartment, large enough to hold a 15" laptop and other items. The design is finished with carry handle, laser cut backstraps, and signature attachment buckles, designed to hold carabiners.
Arid Backpack is cut from the exclusive Arid fabric. The fabric rearticulates Rains' signature waterproof PU, giving it a crisper yet soft feel and reduced drape. The fabric is engineered for carrying strength and durability.
- Material: 100% nylon with polyurethane coating
- Water column pressure: 10000mm
- Measurements: H42 x W26 x D16cm / H16.5 x W10.2 x D6.3 inches
- Volume: 17.5 liters / 46 gallons
- Rolltop opening with buckle and strap fastenings
- Single main compartment
- Fits a 15" laptop
- Ultrasonically welded seams
- Signature attachment buckles
- Padded carry handle