P.F. CANDLE CO
Soy Candle - Pinon Soy Candle - 7.2oz
Winters in the Southwest, lingering bonfires, wool jackets in rotation. Pi?on logs, cedar, and vanilla.
Sizing Information :
Standard (7.2oz): For dressers, countertops, nightstands ?????? basically everywhere. Burns for 40-50 hours.
How To Use :
We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder ?????? or whatever you want!