Woven bracelet, with a precious lobster clasp, gilded with fine 18 carat gold. In its center, there is a woven pattern of ethnic inspiration where Miyuki pearls mingle, in variations of Klein Blue, pink, orange-red sea bamboo, with semi-precious faceted pearls in hematite, lapis lazuli, orange garnet , as well as microscopic pearls at the end of the bracelet. Hipanema innovates here with a very elegant and original weave for this handmade bracelet.
- Bracelet woven beads in brass gilded with fine gold 0.05 microns 18 carats.
- Semi-precious stones: hematite, lapis lazuli, orange garnet.
- Glass beads, cotton threads.
- Entirely handmade.
- Avoid contact with water, perfume, chemicals and cosmetics.
- Guaranteed without nickel and without risk of allergy.
- Link length: 15.5 cm +/- 0.5 mm with 3 cm extension rings.
- One size fits all.