Exfoliating Liquid Marseille Soap Extra Pur - Sparkling Citrus - 1L refill
98% of the naturally derived ingredients. The remaining 2% enable us to ensure the soap's sensorial qualities and preserve it. Exfoliating liquid Marseille soap contains finely ground olive seeds from the Mediterranean Basin to gently exfoliate, and leaves skin delicately fragranced with sparkling citrus notes. This is a soap that breaks new ground while staying true to time-tested techniques, and is made from vegetable oils in a cauldron, using a traditional method.
Ingredients : Aqua (Water), Potassium Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Powder, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-3 Caprylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Tocopherol, Linalool, Citral